I thought that this may be of interest to Floralesque readers as I know that some people have recently got engaged and are wedding planning! 🙂 The Wedding Journal Show returns to the Citywest Convention Centre, Dublin on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th September and I have two tickets to give away to one lucky reader.
There are over 300 top wedding and business at the show and visitors will also have the opportunity to talk to wedding industry experts about every aspect of their wedding day, from the best venues and adorable stationery to delectable cakes to the perfect honeymoon and so much more! 🙂
There are also some unique things to see at the event as well;
- An international bridal catwalk will run 3 times each day showcasing the latest bridal gowns and well as grooms wear.
- An unique shopping area called the Bridal Boulevard
- Daily Benefit beauty masterclasses
- An alternative wedding village will show some alternative and quirky wedding suppliers.
- A honeymoon & destination wedding pavilion will showcase honeymoon options
Win a Honeymoon like a Celebrity – There will also be a prize for one lucky couple with a once-in-a-lifetime luxury honeymoon to South Africa! It sounds too good to be true 🙂
The Wedding Journal Show is on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th September 12pm-6pm. You can buy tickets at the door, save 25% by buying on WeddingJournalOnline.com or by entering my competition below!! 🙂
Win tickets to The Wedding Journal Show!!
Floralesque is teaming up with The Wedding Journal Show to give away a pair of tickets to the Dublin show at the Citywest Convention Centre on the 24th & 25th September.
For your chance to win a pair, answer the following question:
- In what venue will The Wedding Journal Show take place in Dublin this September 2016?
Email your answers to email@example.com by 15th September 2016 to enter. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on my Facebook page as well as being emailed before COB 16th September 2016 – Best of luck! 🙂
** UPDATE – COMPETITION CLOSED**
The winner has been contacted via email & announced on my Facebook page.