In May had the honour of interviewing the very talented Jade Reidy who is a graduating student of the Textiles and Fashion Design course at St. Angela’s College in Sligo. You can read the interview here. She recently made contact to kindly invite me to the 2016 Fashion Graduate Showcase Exhibition and if I would be interested in covering the graduation for my blog. I was delighted to be asked and cannot wait to go to the Showcase tomorrow in Sligo.
The graduating designers in 2016 are;
- Jade Reidy – you can read her first interview here and follow up interview here
- Saoirse O Reilly – you can read her interview here
- Angela Lavin – you can read her interview here
- Roseanne Mc Namee – you can read her interview here
- Emma Curtis – you can read her interview here
There are five talented ladies graduating this year and I have interviewed all five and to follow this post is an interview with each of them. I hope that you enjoy reading more about them and their inspirations as we really are lucky to have so many talented designers emerging into the Irish landscape and I for one am very excited to see what they do in the future.