I thought that it might be cool to share with you some of my favourite blog posts and random bits around the internet that I have read and enjoyed during the week. It is so hard to get to read all the amazing blog posts never mind everything else that is published each week (and even older than that!) so I thought that having a place to read a few favourites could be a good way to discover some new awesome blogs to read or enjoy some of the articles shared.
And now onto today’s round up;
- Paula talked about her love affair with La Roche-Posay Rosaliac AR Intense and I love genuine reviews where people have been re-purchasing for years – also just love this blog overall as it is so varied in topics.
- I loved Janet’s piece for the Irish Times about her life as a travel blogger and I certainly am inspired by her work ethic – also anyone want to send me away somewhere on a press trip?? 🙂 In all honestly a great read with some great tips!
- Caitriona from True Romance Weddings had me wishing for all things cake like in her latest post all about the stunning drip wedding cakes – yum!!
- The Superhuman’s trailer – just watch it, it is so motivational and inspirational.
- Bored Panda had me laughing with some of the funniest Snapchats ever sent – the Doggosaurus Rex is definetly my fav.
- Carly from College Prepster made me have wanderlust for travelling more in Ireland when she wrote all about visiting the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge – I really need to explore Northern Ireland more.
- I loved Vivianna’s workout video this week – we got to see an insight into her work out routines and let me tell you this girl is pretty bad ass yet still is on point with her lip colour choice.
- And lastly Rosemary as normal had me laughing with her post on with she unfollows people on Instagram
Well the above are some of my favourites from this week, and even though this will not be a weekly series (as I don’t have a chance each week to read through all the blogs that I would like to), it will be a fairly regular series on the blog. I hope that you enjoy and if you would like to see more posts like this just let me know as I love promoting other content and sharing what I enjoy with you all.
And if you are looking for more to read on here – these are some of the topics that I wrote about this week; My obsession with Stranger Things, all about the blog redesign, a very exciting exclusive announcement with Andrea Tighe, all about a beautiful morning spent in Dungarven and then also news in the form of being long-listed for the Littlewoods Ireland Blog Awards 2016! Have a great weekend xx