Not Paid or Sponsored | No Press Samples | No Affiliate Links
These Beautiful blog posts are still some of my favourite to write, especially in a world where sometimes it feels that support can be lacking in the blogging world. Personally, I have grown a wonderful support network of bloggers and firmly believe that we should be helping to support each other and push each other higher than before. To me the better we all become, the better for the industry as a whole.
I am going to start this post by sharing this link by Lorraine. It goes through the ins and outs of how affiliate links work and to be honest I didn’t know some of it! For those who are not bloggers or those who are bloggers and thinking of using the links etc. then this is worth a read. I do not use affiliate links (though never say never) as this site is a hobby and not my full-time job and to be honest it to me sounds more complicated than I want Floralesque to be. For me the whole declaration side of things is quite black and white – you get paid then you should tell your followers. Simples. 🙂
And now that slightly off topic ramble is over – here are my top beautiful blogs of the past week or so;
- Úna-Minh has had a fab site overhaul and it is looking amazing. She shared a great review of the Game fo Thrones Belfast tour – so if you are thinking of going, it is certainly one to check out.
- Yes again Mark Anthony shares a review of Day 3 of New York Fashion Week Men’s AW17 and I love hearing about fashion from a men’s point of view.
- Clean eating that tastes good? Certainly, count me in! The fabulous ladies from House Edit talk to Carolanne from Sweet Beats Cafe in Sligo and it is a great read.
- I am always trying to tame my brows (sigh) and therefore always on the look out for some great brow products. Kassi shares her two top brow products on her blog and I love the step by step guide on how to use them as well.
- I am midway through The Sleep Revolution by Arianna Huffington and looking for my next book to read after it. Well with some great timing, Sharon shares some great book recommendations and I will certainly be picking up When She Was Bad by Tammy Cohen and also Where Am I Now? by Mara Wilson!
- Well really my credit card unlike me is not a fan of Lovely Girlie Bits 🙂 Her post on the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lipstick has me ordering straight away!
- Saibh is an amazing photographer and I always feel inspired when she shares the images from her phone from the month. And January as no exception – prepared to be inspired here.
- Looking for interior inspiration? Well… Anna has some fab home bits in this post – her house is just so chic and quite Scandinavian inspired. #InteriorGoals
- And lastly – some DIY inspiration for Valentine’s Day – love this by Danity Dress Diaries 🙂
I am quite excited about this weekend – it is going to be a weekend of relaxing in front of the fire with my laptop and getting back to what I love – writing! Hope you have a wonderful weekend xx