It is so hard to believe that it is the second weekend in February already! The year is flying by and it is the perfect time to take a step back and relook at any New Year’s Resolutions that you may have made. Personally, I am doing monthly bucket lists but New Year’s resolutions certainly do work for some people! Anywhoo…. here are my top picks this week for beautiful blogs;
- Love this post by Bec on how to define your signature style – some great tips and I always love checking in on her blog.
- If you are looking for some Valentine’s Day lipstick inspiration, then make sure to pop over to Lipstick’n’Leopardprint – Joanne has spoken about her top 5 lippies!
- Are you looking for somewhere new to get your hair done in Sligo? Triona shares her top hair salons in Sligo this week and I am looking forward to trying out a new salon next time I am home.
- I have never travelled through China and this post by Roisin showcases their Zhangjiajie National Park and I can feel the travel bug returning!
- Storing my nail polishes is not something that I am good at… I have mine in a pretty box and they are 2 deep at this stage! I love how Andreea has arranged hers with Clutterbox storage!
- I love seeing Irish women doing well in business and Joanne Larby is going from strength to strength with the news of her second release – Pixie Pout! “Each of my Lip Kits contain three stunning matte shades which have the most pigmented, velvety formulation, smell like sweets, have a unique applicator for precision and last ALL day – eating, drinking, kissing you name it.“. This is one blogger release that I will certainly be looking forward to trying out.
- When I speak to Irish Designers (full list of interviews can be found here), and we discuss design and where it is going – we often talk about the difficulties facing the fashion industry and ethics do come up. Very interesting post by Rosemary this week on that very topic – ethical fashion. It is also a topic that you will see popping up here in the coming weeks when I share some talks I attended recently. Certainly recommend checking out her post.
- Terrie has just started blogging and is off to such a strong start. I am loving her travel posts – especially this one, and wish her so much luck and fun with her new blog 🙂
This week I feel like I have my blogging buzz back and I have enjoyed posting this week. We started the week with a fun Valentine’s Day gift guide for both him and her followed by a review of an Environ facial that I am still feeling the benefits of days later in Seabreeze Beauty. I went on to share more Gift Guides for Valentine’s Day – but with a difference – they featured only Irish Designed pieces. One for him and one for her. We also had an exciting interview with Irish Entrepreneur Shane O’Sullivan from Easilocks who has grown his business to international acclaim. We also shared details about the Insider Secrets Masterclass road show which I am very excited to go to and ended the week on a high with my February Bucket List. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend xx