Not Paid or Sponsored | No Press Samples | No Affiliate Links
Hello and Happy Sunday! I still can’t quite believe that it is March already – this year is just flying by! To be honest, the last few weeks have been so miserable that we have spent so many evenings enjoying movies by the fire and it’s been wonderful.
This weekend I attended the Anseo Social Media and Web Training Galway workshop and hands down it was one of the best courses I have been on. Both Sinead and John really know what they are talking about and the workshop is tailored to the people on the course. I haven’t seen a workshop ran like this before – normally the instructors have set content and go through it. But both kept applying it to our sites, experiences and knowledge gaps and I have taken so much from it and looking forward to applying it to my channels. If you are debating going – I would recommend as it was practical, hands on and also related directly to your blog/social media channels.
Here are my Beautiful Blogs this week;
- Sarajevo is somewhere that has been on my bucket list for years and this post by Ruth totally makes me want to visit this year!!
- I do love a good round up post 🙂 And this one by Rebecca is great – 29 things she has learned in her 29 years.
- Love this post by Victoria on wardrobe clear out and also how to shop smarter for bigger purchases.
- When the Kylie Lip Kits came out I jumped right on that bandwagon and purchased on. It was grand but I think I may have slightly got sucked into the hype. However, when Meggan shared that Pennys/Primark are going to be stocking their own version it certainly grabbed my attention. I will certainly be popping in to pick one up!
- Very interesting post by Tracey on what she has learned having lost 4.5 stone in 18 months.
- If you are looking for some Spring wardrobe inspiration – then this look from Catherine is perfect for the changing season.
- “Live long and prosper” – Fantastic tribute to Leonard Nimoy by Sean this week.
- Joules did her first YouTube video about how she has dealt with her Eczema. I suffered with this as a child so I was quite moved by this video. And if you are having issues – you should def. take a watch. I am also really looking forward to her future videos!
This week on Floralesque has been a fun one and featured two amazing interviews. There was an interview with emerging designer Chloe Dougan whose edgy pieces really nabbed my attention. Then we also featured the super talented Niamh Daniels, who is an amazing accessories designer and is also nominated for Accessories designer of the year at the Irish Fashion Innovation Awards. This week I also shared my March Bucket list and then details for an event I am really looking forward to – the GetUp and Go motivational conference. All in all a good week and I feel like my mojo is back 🙂 Enjoy the rest of your Sunday x