I hope that everyone had the most amazing St. Patrick’s Day and not suffering too much today! 🙂 I had a nice chilled out day which was great and just what I needed after a stressful week! But it has been a fantastic week on Floralesque with some really interesting interviews.
And now onto the blog posts that I have been enjoying this week;
- Firstly, do you struggle to find the time to go to the gym? This is a great post by Carly on how to fit the gym in.
- I was so happy to see this review – the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Dry Sheet Mask! I have been waiting to try this and not definitely need to!
- Great fashion post by Aimee here, love the pink and also just how is she walking in those heels on those cobbles??!! 🙂
- Running a half marathon seems like something that is so unachievable to me – but reading posts like this one really get me motivated to pick up my trainers and head out.
- This is a fantastic post by Neely on how to prep blog posts in advance – I certainly took some tips from it.
- The Anna Edit is hands down one of my favourite blogs – I check in regularly and there is always fantastic new posts. Love this one on the One-Touch Method: The Ultimate Productivity Rule
- Interesting post by Kerry on body confidence – certainly worth a read of you are struggling.
- And a random, fun YouTube Video that always makes me smile…. watch here! 😛
And on Floralesque this week have been some really interesting interviews as well some other posts as well. The week started with a review of a fab screen printing class with Pulled in Sligo as well as a review of my go-to lip balm. Wild Cocoon is one of my favourite handwoven brands do I was delighted to feature an interview with the Irish Designer Deirdre who is behind the brand. What followed that was a super interesting interview with Irish Photographer Anita Mc Garry. What ended the week was another interview – this time with emerging designer Valerie O’Shea whose work with embellishments is just beautiful.