Happy Friday and it actually looks like it is going to be a warm and sunny weekend – fingers crossed that this is the start of the Summer weather 🙂 Everyone seems to be in such better form and it is completely getting me in holiday mode – now to get booking for some trips away. Does anyone have any suggestions of anywhere unusual (ie. not full of tourists!) to visit?
And here is the list for this week;
- If you are looking for fitness inspiration – then I loved this post by Anouska and she shares some great tips
- Brother Hubbard is on my to eat in and this review by Sinead makes me want to go even more
- Love this review of one of my one of my go-to lip balms and similar to Erin I also expected more from but still like the results
- Shona shares a lovely personal piece on surrounding yourself with the right kind of people which I think is so important for us all
- Eimear in this post really shows her amazing photography skills and it is also so inspirational
- I am always on the hunt for new cleansing balms and this review by Yvonne makes me want to try the Cailyn one
- Rosemary shares a great, informative and straight forward post explaining how affiliate links work. I don’t personally use them but if you are unsure how they work it is certainly worth a read
- I love going into the Secret Garden in Galway – they have no WiFi and people actually talk to each other 🙂 This post by Erin really is bang on how it is.
- Love this positive post by Ciara sharing 5 things that she is grateful for
- And speaking of travel inspiration… Ruth shares a great post on Macedonia!
On Floralesque this week it has been quite exciting! I attended the Joanne Hynes Spring Summer show and it was fantastic – and treated myself to a cute coat as well 🙂 We then had some amazing interviews with some of Ireland’s top designers – Lynsey De Burca and Lucy Nagle. Both were so interesting and I loved learning more about their stories and both are taking part in the Irish Fashion Innovation Awards next week. Speaking of Irish Designers – the Galway Designer’s Network have their inaugural fashion showcase tomorrow!
This week I also got an exclusive for Floralesque readers – the behind the scenes details of the new TG4 Gléasta chun Féasta series with irish Designer Andrea Tighe! I also shared some amazing behind the scenes shots from her home studio which I loved visiting – you can read the full post here. I hope everyone has the most amazing weekend – I am off to the House Edit’s sold out Insiders Secret’s Interior Design showcase tomorrow which I am really looking forward to!