Happy Monday everyone! I feel like it has been ages since I have pulled togeather my favourite blog posts and to be honest I have not been reading as many blogs in the last two weeks as normal as life has been so hectic. And I am also trying to read more actual books as well. Currently, I am reading Mara Wilson’s book called Where Am I now?, which I am quite enjoying.
Anyway, onto my top picks from recent times on blog posts!
- Trunk luggage. Is here anything more fab! Well, Catherine has just brought the most adorable set – if you are looking for some new luggage I would highly recommend to check out her new set!
- Love this post by Mary Cate – she touches on a subject that is not normally talked about and that being feeling sexy as you get older. She looks fab and I love her confidence.
- OMG – I love the dress that Victoria wears here – the colours are just stunning!
- I am quite the Cat Meffan convert – her Instagram is stunning and this post about her trip to Bali just makes me want to book a ticket!
- Looking after my skin in important to me so I really enjoyed reading about Lorraine’s current skincare routine here.
- Looking for some unicorn make up brushes? Well, Jane shares some of the most beautiful ones here.
On Floralesque, we have had quite an interesting week or so with an exciting interview with Deirdre Heaney from the amazing Irish Brand Fee G – I have admired her work for a number of years so was delighted to feature her on Floralesque. We also learned from Orla Sheridan how to find the right pair of denims for you, shared details about the upcoming Anna Sui exhibition in London and also shared details about Fashion Revolution week which is this week. And lastly, I also attended the Spring Summer Fashion Trail in Galway which was so much fun and in this post share the trends that I saw on the catwalk.