I hope that everyone has been enjoying the great weather from the past few weeks, hopefully, it makes an appearance again soon! I am back today with another edition of Beautiful Blogs – where I share some of my favourite posts from the last while from some pretty amazing bloggers.
Here are some of my favourite posts of the past week or so;
- Ruth from Fashion Truth shares the details of the amazing launch of the PH15 Fashion Label at Anthony Ryans – it was such a fun evening.
- Another fab Ruth has started on a fitness journey and I loved her honest post here about what has happened so far and I am looking forward to seeing more updates!
- Love this travel post by Tara – I have never thought of going to Madeira before but now it is firmly on my travel wishlist
- I always enjoy posts where you find out more about the person behind the blog so this post by Ciara was fun and I also am petrified of wasps
- This honest review by Rosemary has made me buy a fitness tracker – not the FitBit but a Garmin one and I love seeing how my sleep is – the hours in a deep sleep and a light sleep, so interesting.
- Very interesting post by Grace, and it is certainly a topic that I am thinking more and more about especially after Fashion Revolution Week.
- I am currently looking for a new handbag and this bucket bag post by Louise is just what I needed for inspiration! And sidenote – I may have purchased that bag… 🙂
- And last but not least is an Instagram recommendation – the fab Karen from Lovely Girlie Bits has completely upped her Instagram game and wow I love checking into her page – serious inspiration alert here!