Hello and Happy Saturday everyone. I feel like it has been a while since I have shared a Beautiful Blogs post and to be honest I had to take a step back for a few weeks and now I am back and more excited than ever! It has been a whirlwind two weeks and as you may have seen Floralesque won a Digitial Marketing Award. I still cannot quite believe it but am absolutely thrilled. You can read all about it here. It has given me a fresh boost with regards creating content and I am back with a renewed determination to produce better content.
And I have also been reading other blogs as I find it relaxing and love finding new content. These are some that I have enjoyed recently;
- First up – Ciara reflected on her two year blog anniversary here. It is amazing how fast the time can go when you are blogging but she has done so much in the two years, and if you haven’t checked out her blog then you should do.
- Botox is something that I have been debating over the past year or so but for some reason have always stopped at the last minute before booking. But this post by Karen has made me think that it is something that I should consider.
- I am beginning to get more into up-cycling as I don’t think that we need to buy new for every single thing in the house and this DIY post on Dainty Dress Diaries shows how you can add a stunning new lease of life to an old chair.
- Love these hair care heroes on The Beauty Rocks Blog – her photography skills were actually what first drew me to her site, but since then I regularly check in as I enjoy her reviews.
- Marrakech was not on my travel wishlist until I read this post. Eva really gives a one-stop guide on what you need to know to visit the area and love the photos as well.
- Anna really knows her makeup so as soon as I seen her post on five new beauty launches I hopped straight over to see what will be coming out. I trust her insight so always like reading her posts.
And on Floralesque? Well, there are a few new posts 🙂 I went to Afternoon Tea this week in the House Hotel and it was just fab, you can read all about it here. I also attended the opening of the GTI End of Year Art Exhibition and also shared the tips that I picked up from Orla Sheridan at the House Edit’s Interior Design Masterclass. I also attended the Grand Opening of the Ella West salon, and I liked it so much that I am actually going in tomorrow to get my hair cut there. Hope everyone has a wonderful long weekend x