Happy Saturday everyone! 🙂 Today I am back with some link love – sharing some of my favourite blog posts of the last while. Hopefully, you will find some that you enjoy as well.
And here are my beautiful blogs:
- First one is an important one from Victoria, why it is okay to have a bad day – I really felt for her and think it is an important message
- I am constantly trying to improve my photography skills and Karen from Lovelie Girls Bits is someone who I always look to – well this post showing behind the scenes post is just fantastic.
- Double denim always makes me a little nervous, but somehow with this look, it makes me slightly less scared 🙂
- Katie has a fab post all about upcoming trends – certainly one to check out if you love fashion
- Looking for what to do in Sligo this month – check this post out by Val, she always has the low down
- I am trying to use Pinterest more (check it out here!), and this post by Leah is so helpful
- And lastly – looking for someone new to follow on Facebook? Danity Dress Diaries is now on Facebook! 🙂
And if you would like to read more Beautiful blogs – just click here! 🙂 And have a fab weekend!!