And onto my top Beautiful Blog picks for this week – I can’t believe that we are at # 25 already 🙂 These are still some of my favourite posts to do to shine a spotlight on some of the great content that is out there, and let’s face it there is so much content out there that sometimes it can be hard to find something good to read! 🙂 I am also going to start sharing people who I enjoy following on Instagram and the odd Top Youtube video as well – just to vary it up a little.
- Caroline from Un-Fancy runs one of my favourite blogs and one that I always pop back to. This post is why – honest, but thoughtful and I found some fab new music.
- This Autumn I really want to try and cook at home more – and these recipes by Carly are just fab and will certainly be adding to my list.
- Great post on how to detox your beauty routine here by Brooke, and I intend to follow some of these tips as I do think its important to try and go a little bit more natural in some areas of our life.
- Heading to the States soon and want to know what beauty to buy – well Anna has you sorted in this post!
- I read a wide variety of content online and this is quite the question – ‘Is a real Jurassic Park Possible?’, Sean explores this in this post and it is quite interesting.
- If there is one home that I love the inside of it is Carly Rowena’s – she and her hubby Leon have a fun sense of interior design and this post shows more pieces that they have added to their home.
- Not sure how I feel about sock boots just yet, but if anyone can make me want a pair it is The Frugality. Check out how she styles them here.
- And lastly, another one from The Anna Edit – this one about how to kick your email inboxes butt!
Favourite Instagram Accounts
- Sinead from ‘The Girl with the Bob’, is one of my favourite style bloggers – she has a fantastic sense of style and is not afraid to be bold with both colours and aesthetic – you can check out her account here
- So recently I have become quite interested…well obsessed with some of my houseplants – think that since I have finally bought a cheese plant (Monstera deliciosa) I have begun to follow more plant-based accounts on Insta. Darryl’s one called House Plant Journal is certainly worth checking out here
- Orla Sheridan is a Galway based stylist and as you can imagine, her wardrobe is just fab. She also runs a Blog which we have featured on here before, and certainly worth taking a nose over her Instagram here
Favourite Youtube Videos
- Victoria Beckham has long been a style icon of mine – and when I saw that Victoria from In The Frow had met her, I know that I would enjoy the video and it was worth the wait – check it out this post
- And if you enjoyed that video… well Pixiwoos also met Victoria Beckham! You can watch it this post
- My current favourite channel overall is certainly Emma Hill from EJ Style – from interiors to style, she is bang on point. Check out her channel this post here
It has also been a busy week on here, we ended last week with a style post and also started this week with the same. Temperly London brought us into last weekend and some talented Galway based designers started this week. We reviewed the Galway Designer’s Network Autumn Winter 2017 Collection at the start of the week and that nicely into a trend piece on Tuesday about statement collars. Recently, I popped along to the Radisson Blu, Galway to try out their Afternoon Tea and it was scrumptious – you can read all about it here!! Then we shared all about the River Island X Ashish Gupta collaboration, followed by details of how to enter the 2018 Irish Fashion Innovation Awards and then ended the week with some beautiful pieces by jeweller Mairead deBláca.