A mid-week roundup for a change 🙂 This is also going to be my second last Beautiful Blogs post for 2016 but I will be continuing the series in 2017 as I really enjoy sharing the love and highlighting the fantastic blogger skills that’s in Ireland at the moment. The last Beautiful Blogs post in 2016 will be sharing my favourite blogs that I read often and not individual posts which I hope you enjoy.
So here is my final round up of beautiful blog posts for 2016:
- I visited Stockholm a few years ago and Catherine shared the most stunning post all about Christmas in Stockholm, and I loved both the imagery and nostalgia that it brought back.
- Do you know any cheese lovers? Well, this very unique gift guide by Katia shares the perfect cheese gifts 🙂
- Love this post all about a meat-free Christmas by Mira. As many may know (or not know!), I have been vegetarian for over 20 years now and am always interested to trial new recipes.
- Tokyo is high on my places that I want to visit so loved this post by Sarah – it looks amazing!
- Are you looking for some inspiration for weight loss? Then look no further than Breifne – he has released his own book and is genuinely a very inspiring guy. His latest post is how he lost a stone in 3 weeks!
- Pam has the most amazing sense of style – she is one of the fab women who can pull togeather an outfit so effortlessly and this post about her Christmas party dress is just fab!
- I am heading home to Sligo for Christmas so looking forward to being out and about. This post by Val shares some amazing bits and pieces on in Sligo over the festive period so well worth checking out if you will be in Sligo!
- I was so sad that I missed the & Other Stories Dublin launch but Colette has written a great review of it here.
- Not a blog post… but a YouTube Video – how fab do these Prague markets look!! Tara as always manages to capture what is important and fun about where she travels to.
And also a little round up of what has been published recently on Floralesque. I have been sharing quite a few gift guides in the past week or so; we started with a jewellery one that had two parts; here and here. And then also one focusing on bags of all descriptions as well – and my gift guides also only focused on Irish Designed pieces. There was also an amazing interview with Jenny Huston from Edge Only – I simply love her work – unique and of such high quality. We also talked about how kettlebells is so much more than what you think it is and also celebrating Seabreeze’s 16th Birthday! All in all a good week 🙂