It feels like this week has just flown by – it has been such a busy one! I was lucky enough to be invited to the & Other Stories SS17 preview and also went to see Alex & Ani’s latest collection. Following that I went to see Joanne Hynes talk about her latest collection with Dunnes Stores and I was also treated to the most amazing BioTec facial in the Radisson Blu Hotel. It has been a whirlwind but such a great week with high street and Irish Design all rolled into one! 🙂
I have missed doing my Beautiful Blogs post the last couple of weeks so and happy to be sharing them again today:
- OMG, I have to start with this throwback to 30 Seconds to Mars that Sara posted!! It made me dig out my old albums and awe how much I love them 🙂
- I have really been enjoying trying out new face masks (mini-series coming soon!) and enjoyed Aisling’s review of the L’Óreal Pure Clay mask. These are such a great price point as well that there really is no reason not to try it.
- Love this mustard jacket from Zara. She styles it so well and Sligo is the stunning background to the images.
- Amiee Marie shares a really great post about how to choose the perfect fragrance and I have to say I am very tempted now to try out the Gucci Eau De Parfum 🙂
- Rosemary shares the details of what a 14 day elimination diet entails and it sounds difficult but also intriguing. I have such respect for this girl and the ass that she has kicked along her fitness journey.
- I love exploring the Wild Atlantic Way and this post by Una is just great. I can’t wait until the Spring when the weather improves to get back out driving and exploring.
- I have been looking for some type of new breakfast bars – and think I will try these ones. Not sure mine will look quite as pretty as Caitriona’s but I’ll certainly give it a shot!
- This post by Yasmine is going to be my go to guide for Netflix recommendations for the rest of this month. I have already watched and love Glitch and am currently on season 2 of Black Mirror.
- This may sound like an odd one to add in but I have a lot of grá for pretty interiors. This post by Catherine is just brilliant – it si all about where to buy china cups from!
- And finally welcome back Kerrie from Bella & Vogue 🙂 She made the big decision to go back to college and is back blogging as well. I am really looking forward to new posts from her blog 🙂
And if you would like to catch up on Floralesque this week – well on Monday I shared the Moxi Eye Catchers who now feature daily in my make up routine and on Tuesday I featured a fantastic interview with emerging designer Alanna McIntyre! Also on the blog this week was a first impressions of the October Glossybox and a sneak preview into the Body Shop 2016 Advent Calendar selection and finally yesterday was all about the upcoming Galway Fashion Trail. Hope everyone has a super relaxing Sunday xx