Hello and welcome back to another Beautiful Blogs post. There have been some amazing articles written by some fab bloggers over the past few weeks and I am going to get straight into some of my favourites:
- Firstly, the long awaited release of Snapchat Glasses is here. Great post by Gavin all about them. Will you be buying a pair?
- A Simple Style’s post on her November wishlist is not helping my credit card! Lou has an amazing eye for finding great pieces and I love what she has picked out.
- The new Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Trio is on my wishlist and this review by Cara has some fab swatches that just make me want to purchase it 🙂
- Such a moving piece by Paula – I know too close the heartache of losing grandparents and she also explores the impact of the passing of both Cohen and Bowie. 2016 has been such a sad year in so many ways. Although I do not like to wallow – it is important to talk about emotion and not just the sunny side up ones.
- Japan has been on my travel wish list for the last couple of years and this post by Sarah just makes me want to go even more.
- How stunning are these Ted Baker shoes that Ruth shared. They really would just add another level to any outfit 🙂
- The Galway Player shared a really nice Christmas Gift idea – a Sundial watch. A great review of the watch and certainly a gift that I may look at for my other half for Christmas!
- And finally… Pennys & Disney for Christmas – so excited to see the collection in store. Rouge has shared some fab pieces that will be available here. And on a sidenote – I can definitely feel the Christmas gift buying season upon me.
And if you would like to catch up on articles on Floralesque for the week – well it has been the quietest one in a while as I was talking at Sligo Design Week and was certainly more active on my social media channels. At the start of the week there was an amazing interview with up and coming designer Aisling Duff from A.E. Duff and then at the end of the week we ended with a revisit to when I saw the Pixiwoo sisters at Stylist Live! Hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday xx