This week has been quite a busy one overall with work and also trying to fit in the gym again. The weather at the start of the week really made it easy though and I had some amazing walks on the prom in the evenings as well. I also managed to get the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Collection Face Palette and honestly I don’t think I have ever been in love with a palette more – I can’t wait to share it with you guys next week, trust me you will LOVE it!!
And now onto the beautiful blog and random internet shenanigans for this week;
- Firstly massive congrats to Breifne Earley on his new book – he is hands down just so inspiring and I cannot wait to read it.
- Who doesn’t love a good quote? Sue shares some fantastic ones this week – all about success.
- Very interesting piece by Robbie on why we shouldn’t compare Jared Leto and Heath Ledger in playing the Joker. Personally I think that they are just such different actors that it is hard to directly compare them.
- Damn it Victoria – I think I just MUST buy the Quadra shadow palette in Candeur et Experience thanks to the amazing images in this blog post – I just love the chic, slick flow of her blog.
- One of my favourite YouTube videos this week was actually one from Tati – she had me in stitches with her review of the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask. Sidenote; on Snapchat she said that James her other half did the editing – that’s why all the ‘bloopers’ are in it – too funny 🙂
- I have been wanted to try the Oskia Renaissance cleansing gel for quite a while and this post from Avril may have just convinced me that it is a must have!!
- Ruth had a really good post on how shes like to switch off and chill out. Loved some of these tips.
- Isn’t is weird how old the cast of Hook are now – they came togeather to do a great photoshoot – well worth taking a look and reminiscing!
- Some great tips from Cat on how to work full time and still stay on top of blogging – certainly one I needed to read 🙂
- If you don’t follow the weekly series of ‘Things that Rustle my Jimmies’, then you really should – Cherry Sue gets it bang on and often hilarious each week!! 🙂
- And to end – well done to the Irish Rowers who hands down are just hilarious!!
And if you are looking for more to read on here – this week had quite the assortment of reads which is one of the things that I love about blogging. The week started with tips on how to study part time while still working full time and then on Tuesday there was an amazing interview with world renowned accessory designer Melissa Curry. Then it was all about what getting an eye test is like in 2016 (compared to when I was a LOT younger!), followed aptly by the Iris Apfel Emoji release news and ended on a positive note with sharing the new Kyree Forrest ‘Texture of Colour’ collection. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend ?