Happy first weekend in December!! I am such a lover of all things Christmas so I am beyond excited about putting up our Christmas tree this evening 🙂 And completely OVER decorating the house of course!
And for Beautiful Blogs this week – my first note has to be to congratulate Grace on the launch of her fab new website Abstract Aesthetics. She has completely rebranded and redone her website – and the new site is just beautiful and so vibrant.
Here are some of the links that I loved this week 🙂
- The House Edit shared a really great way of updating your kitchen – by updating the splashbacks. This is something that I had not thought of before – such a simple change can have a dramatic impact on the overall aesthetic.
- Meggan shared the cutest festive printable on her blog this week – certainly worth checking out 🙂
- Triona wore the most fab Jade Reidy Creation on her blog this week – simply stunning.
- I have been a vegetarian for over 21 years now but I have been debating the vegan lifestyle for quite a while – this is quite an interesting post on one family’s take on it.
- Ciara is also training with Jess from FITTSteps – here is all about her loss of 5 inches – super well done!
- Norma shares the most amazing tour of Donegal Tweed – I really enjoyed seeing what happened behind the scenes.
And if you would like to catch up on this week on Floralesque – well we started the week with the details of the first ever Sligo Fashion Trail which I hope that some of you managed to go to as it looked fab. Then I had the most amazing interview with Brendan from Painted Clans followed by sharing Isabel Gray’s latest collection. The week ended on a post sharing the start of my fitness journey with Jess from FITTSteps which I am really excited about. Have a great weekend everyone xx