Not Paid or Sponsored | No Press Samples | No Affiliate Links
I love the start of the year as so many people get their blogging mojo back and produce some amazing blog posts. The start of the New Year seems to give people a new sense of purpose and I always enjoy reading posts at this time of the year. There are also some inspiring posts with reviews from 2016 and what goals that they have achieved.
I still can’t believe that I am on Beautiful Blogs Round Up #13 already – I love sharing the blog posts of others so that hopefully you can discover some great posts from blogs you already follow or perhaps some new blogs to follow. And without further delay – here are some that I have enjoyed recently:
- First up – think that going to Lapland would make you remortgage the house? Well, Corrina has you sorted. She has the most amazing blog post all about tips to do it on a budget but still have the most magical time.
- If you are thinking of starting a blog, then this post on Anna’s blogging kit must haves is a good one.
- Melissa shared the most fun avocado themed restaurant post. Not sure that I will be going there but for all you avocado lovers it may be worth a fun weekend away.
- Ruth shared all about a new skincare brand to me – one called ‘Bravura’, it looks quite good and I am looking forward to trying it – especially the 10% lactic acid and 10% Glycolic acid – they sound like they would do wonders for my skin.
- I already shared this post by Rosemary on my Facebook page – but in case you missed it – here are the trends that she noticed from the Brown Thomas SS17 Show. Love the tulle 🙂
- Louise shares such a simple, navy maxi cardigan but makes it looks effortlessly stylish in this fab style post.
- Mark shared all about the Paris Fashion Week Men’s AW17 shows for day one and two – and I personally love the men’s shows. There are rumours of them stopping these shows but I really hope that they don’t.
- Val shared all about the upcoming events in Sligo this month – well worth a read if you are looking for something fun to do.
- Karen shared a review of one of my favourite mascaras – the L’Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes – well worth a read if you are looking for a new mascara to try out!
- And I leave you with Gemma’s thoughts on blogging… what it is and why she does it. It makes for quite the interesting read and most I agree with – I blog because I love to write about my passions.
It has been quiet here on Floralesque since the start of the year due to a lack of Wifi – I was changing providers and let’s just say it was one of the worst customer service experiences that I have had. But on a more positive note; there have been some posts – I started 2017 with sharing my January Bucket List and I am pleased to say that they have been on track 🙂 Following that came the exciting news that The Irish Blogger Agency featured me in the 04th issue of the Blogger Buzz , then I shared all the details of an upcoming Sligo Walking Festival and following that was a more personal post. A post in which I shared all about the lessons that I learned in 2016 from blogging – the good and the bad.
Then I shared a review of one of my favourite exhibits of 2016 – one that focused on the designer brand Missoni. I also shared details of the Design and Violence exhibition that is ending soon in the Science Gallery – it is one of the most thought provoking ones that I have been to. And there was one beauty post 🙂 All about the fun collaboration between Clinique and Crayola! Tackling my sugar addiction has been a major focus of the past few weeks and if you are interested in both the withdrawal symptoms that I experienced as well as tips if you are intending to do the same. I hope everyone keeps on blogging – Roll on 2017!! 🙂