Hi everyone and I hope that you have all had an amazing week – I cannot believe that it is the weekend already! It was a Bank Holiday week here so that meant a 4 day work week which is always fantastic 🙂 This week I actually made the time to relax and read some of my favourite blogs and here we go with the beautiful blogs post of the week (along with some fun internet bits!);
- First up has to be the teaser to The Hills Anniversary Special! OMG I squealed when I watched this – it looks like it will be fantastic, I was quite the Hills fan a few years ago and was quite upset when Lauren decided to leave (though she has the most amazing career now so she certainly did the right thing), and who knows there may be a Lauren & Heidi make up???
- Úna-Minh shared a very useful post about her conversations with the ASAI on sponsorship/declaration guidelines – super informative and worth a read if you are a blogger old or new!
- You may remember my interview with Carly from the College Prepster earlier this week – well this week she shared her apartment tour on YouTube and wow – talk about preppy, perfect Apartment Goals!!
- Timi gave us a very interesting piece to think about about just ‘who am I’ and how sometimes things can be lost in translation online and how people can try and define you. And it ends – All I am is Timi. Really good writing.
- Want to see some cute dogs? Well these super cute before and after dog shots are just brilliant 🙂
- Mags also made us all jealous with her amazing post on the VIP Halo Bloggers night as part of Galway Race Week – I was so sad I couldn’t go but I knew that with work it just wouldn’t have been possible but it certainly looked fun with Roz Purcell.
- Rebecca shared some great tips that she took from Anousk’a Instagram Masterclass and the biggest tip I mulled over was that Photography should be planned – certainly something to think of, my Instagram is also spontaneous – should I change??
- And lastly – Erika (who has featured before on Floralesque here & here) talked us through her thoughts on the hot topic of the week – Instagram Stories!
And if you are looking for more to read on here – this week was full to the brim of interviews with some amazing people – fashion designer Jill deBurca featured as did USA Super Blogger Carly Heitlinger. There was also a review of the Glossybox July Beauty box, an insight into the V&A Museum exhibit; Undressed: A Brief History of Underwear, an article about a beautiful walking loop in Sligo and last but not least a review of the stunning 5* Glenlo Abbey Hotel in Galway. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday 🙂