This week has flown by so quickly that I cannot believe I am already writing my Beautiful Blog Round Up post already! It’s been a great week though and very productive – I may have started planning for Christmas sssshh…. 🙂
There are quite a few blog posts that I want to share this week so let’s get straight into it!
- First up has to be Avril’s fab post on the Newbridge Christmas emporium. I love Christmas as it is easily my favourite time of year so this is right up my street – the countdown is on 🙂
- Christina really gets me excited about seeing ‘The Girl on the Train’ when it comes to the cinema in this post. I also didn’t realise that Inferno was out this month! Some fab recommendations to take a look through.
- Pam shares some stunning tulle inspiration on her blog this week – I love the blue colour.
- A scary week for Bec this week – she was mugged live on Periscope. Send her lots of hugs this week x
- For the fellow bloggers out there – this is quite a good post explaining No Follow Links.
- I am seriously velvet crushing after reading this post on the Fashion Horn – and Chanel – what more could you want 🙂
- Carly shared a really helpful post on how to get back on track. I need this right now and have decided that since October is now upon us it is a great time to get my focus back.
- Some great fashion tips on Karen Marie this week. Fall is just the most amazing season.
- And last but not least – I think everyone knows how much I love supporting Irish Talent… Well Eimear has some amazing suggestions for Handmade Irish Baby Gifts in this post. And they are just fantastic.
And if you are looking for more to read on here to catch up on the week – well we started the week talking about the upcoming Athlone Fashion Trail (Today!!), then there was an amazing interview with Aoife Kirwan. This was a great in depth interview and we learned so much about her process. I then did a mini-travel guide about the beautiful Blue Grotto in Italy and ended the week talking about the new collection from Alexa Chung with M&S which is released on November 01st! I hope everyone has a fab weekend xx