Sometimes buying for your other half can be a little over-whelming. I know that himself likes playing the guitar, hiking and running… BUT I don’t just want to get him a new guitar or new trainers – I fully believe that we should try and make Christmas presents a little more fun! Here is my Christmas Gift Guide For Him – hopefully you will get some ideas:
- Wireless Headphones – these are just amazing – all the music none of the tangled wires €59.99
- The perfect weekender bag for him – the Zara Leather Holdall €139
- Moleskin Notebooks are always a winner – starting from €17.99
- Alice Made This – Alexander Cufflinks €165
- The Stars Wars BB-8™ Droid by Sphero is the MUST have Christmas gift this year – expensive at €175 but this does look very cool!
- If he loves to cook (and doesn’t have allergies!) – Nandos The Four Seasonings Four Sauce Drizzler Set €22
- Happy Socks! These will make your man smile €30
- The Liz Earle Mens Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit €20.75
- I think most men would love playing with a Drone! I don’t have a specific link for this one as they vary greatly in price and what they can do – so really it depends on if he will play with it for a day or each week.
Last up is the Leatherman Thread Bracelet €199.95. This amazingly designed bracelet actually is very functional and has 29 ‘tools’ integrated into the links. It’s made from 17-4 stainless steel and has a 25 year guareantee which means that this should be a present that should last. I think that this would suit a variety of men – those who like to hike, the DIY’er or just those who like to have the unique and unusual which also is useful. I don’t know how much this would function if you were stuck in the deep Amazon but wow I do love the look of it!
Please note that all costs exclude shipping and are correct at the time I wrote this piece (I tried to advise full price with no discounts applied).
Good ideas, it’s always harder to find a good present for a guy.
[…] know I already mentioned wireless headphones in my Gift Guide for Him but these Sony wireless noise reducing headphones will be the gift probably most used when your […]