The Galway Designer’s Network has been featured many times before on Floralesque, and today we are back sharing details of their upcoming Spring Summer Fashion Showcase that is happening this weekend!
The Galway Designers Network is a group which was created in March 2017, to help promote, connect with and bring awareness to independent Fashion Designers in Galway and the West of Ireland. And since they started they have promoted Galway Designers online, offline and have given emerging designers a platform to show their creations to a wider audience that they may not have other wise had. They have also opened their amazing studio where designers can rent a space to retail their creations to customers.
If you would like to read more about their previous Autumn Winter 2017 Showcases – this post is about the fashion show and this post is about the accessories show. I like that they have seen a gap in support for local Galway designers and stepped up to try and help support them.
The Showcase Timeline details:
- March 24th 2018 – First Show starts @ 5.30pm
- Doors open 5 pm
- Interval @ 6.15pm – TheDirty Circus Performance
- Second Show @ 6.45pm
- After the show, you are invited to join the ‘Afterparty’ for some cocktails above in the Tribeton Bar.
- Tickets are €12 and can be purchased from Tribeton or from the Galway Designers Studio House, located in the Cornstore Mall.
- They can also be purchased at the door for €15
- Limited standing tickets available on the door for €7
- Tickets get you a seat with a goodie bag and 20% discount off any Tribeton food purchases
You can read more about the network by taking a look at their website, and their Facebook page. There is also a Facebook page just for Galway Designer’s Network Studio. A massive thank you to Gayle for the invitation, I am really looking forward to the evening, and hope to see some of you there!