Buying gifts for bloggers can be a toughie – sometimes they will have all the newest beauty items already so for that reason I have steered clear of all beauty items in this gift guide. As a blogger – I love all things stationary, Kate Spade and Unicorns 🙂 I am only teasing – I am not quite that one dimensional but there are some fun items below!
- Kate Spade Rose Gold Stapler – okay I know a stapler but trust me we all need one of these in our lives!
- Ban.Do Back Me Up Mobile Charger – cute and functional
- A planner – SO many to choose from but the Ban.Do planners are very popular this year, some prefer Erin Condren and others Kate Spade – there are loads to choose from – just make sure that there is space for the blogger to write and plan
- Kate Spade Tackle Box – this may be a little expensive but they will love this
- A personalized camera bag strap – this may sound a little crazy but we spend so much time with our cameras that a personalised strap would just be amazing. You can get them in all different colours from the Viveo Etsy shop.
- A blogger illustration – Emma Kenny Illustrations and Holly Shorthall do amazing artwork and you can contact them to get an illustration of your friend and I guarantee that they will love it
- Blog School – you may remember this post about the ITWBN Blog School that I went to – if they are just starting out this will be invaluable and help if they are moving to WordPress
- Business Cards – It is vital to all bloggers to network to get to know other bloggers and also brands. A gift voucher for business cards will be loved. I got mine from Vistaprint and found them very easy to use and quick as well.
- Elsie & Nell have an amazing Etsy store with VERY cute makeup bags – I highly recommend checking them out
- Boots have an amazing selection of adorable Ffi Lapin goodies – these travel mugs are adorable
- Frends with Benefits ‘Layla’ Headphones – these are a blogger’s dream – rosegold and white and they look good in photographs
- And if you especially think that they are amazing how about an amazing Daniel Wellington Watch. It is chic and full of high quality detail.
I didn’t think it was possible to lust over a stapler but oh my is that pretty!
I know!! It’s on my Christmas wish list this year – it’s just so pretty and imagine how cute it would be on your desk 🙂
[…] know that I have done quite a few Christmas Gift Guides over the past week or so (For Bloggers, for her, for him, for those who love to travel & a special on Irish made gifts), but I just […]