I have recently restarted my Glossybox subscription received the May box and now that here is the June box. I used to religiously subscribe and in the beginning loved all the little samples, but I found that the little samples started to pile up and I wasn’t using them. Also, suddenly everything in my house started to be stored in cute little pink boxes! But for some reason I got excited after seeing other reviews and I was intrigued to start back again.The box itself is Festival themed and came with the below 5 items;
- The MONU Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist, Full size, Value £11.95 – smells delightful and is very refreshing on your skin. I can sometimes have sensitive skin but this had no negative effects on my skin. I have’t yet tried this to set makeup but I love some of the MONU masks and their Professional Skincare Hydrating Moisturiser SPF15 is also a favourite of mine.
- Glossybox Flash Tattoos, Full size, Value £6.50 – I have already stocked up on tattoos for Glastonbury but these are quite cute and I am sure that one of my friends will certainly use them. Perhaps not the Logo ones but the other ones are bang on trend and I am sure that I will see tattoos everywhere at the festival.
- Halo Fragrance Free Facial Wipes, Travel size, Value £1.20 – These are always handy to have in your handbag however mine will be thrown in my rucksack and I am sure that these will be gone fast once I arrive in the muddy Glastonbury field!
- Kueshi Anticellulite Booster, Full size, Value £14.55 – Not sure why this is in this box as there are only 2 weeks until one of the major UK festivals however this is full sized and I am excited to use it. I will post a review if this does what it says it will. The cream claims to tone your skin and fight off any dimples.
- Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss, Full size, Value £1.38 – this is a cute lipgloss from a brand that I have used before so I know what to expect. It is in a cute pink shade which should prove to be very wearable.
Overall Impression – I am going to Glastonbury in a few weeks (the countdown is on!), and some of these bits will come in handy (mainly the mist, tattoos & wipes), but some other bits I am less sure of. I will continue to subscribe for the next couple of months and see how I get on.
What are your thoughts on Subscriptions services/boxes? Are they worth the monthly cost?