Not Paid or Sponsored | No Press Samples | No Affiliate Links
It’s so hard to believe that it is March already! The year is flying by so I am going to make sure that I keep focused on my bucket lists each month – they really are such a great way to keep myself on track. It was also just a great overall month and I feel like I am back on track here as well.
I attended London Fashion Week and it was well – just awesome. There will be some posts coming in the next few weeks on that and also a Sam McKnight hair exhibition that I went to which I just adored. There may have also been some Chanel outfits on display that may have just stolen my heart…
So firstly, here are the updates on my February Bucket List;
- Make a handmade Valentine’s day card – Done 🙂 I created a – I Choo Choo Choose you card (Simpsons reference!!)
- Get a facial – Done! And you can read about it here – it was amazing
- Buy some daffodils – Done! They are just beautiful
- Try a new workout class – Fail! I didn’t do this one – I just ran out of time to be honest, and didn’t prioritise enough
- Cook one new recipe – Done! Pancakes 🙂
And secondly, these are my bucket list items for this month:
I hope that everyone has an amazing month and keeps to their goals.