So it is very late in March to be sharing a March Bucket List so it will be a mini one 🙂 It has been so busy over the past two weeks that I did not have a chance to sit down and think about what I wanted to achieve this month. That in itself has been a learning curve as I have been less focused than the past two months when I kept checking into my list so I will be prioritizing doing these each month!
So here is how I got on in February followed then by my mini-March Bucket List:
- Travel somewhere new – I went to Brugges in February and it was so fun – there will be a post up shortly on this weekend trip. Would highly recommend a visit as it feels like you are stepping back in time.
- Bake a healthy treat that tastes nice – I didn’t get to this 🙁 Quite disappointed with this one as I was looking forward to it but other things kept taking over and I really wanted to make sure I was having healthier dinners so my focus went there
- Cycle 15k in one cycle – Done! Cycling is certainly not my favourite activity to do but I plan to cycle to work twice a week now that the weather is finally getting better
- Collect mailing address for birthday cards – done and I have also gone one step further and brought a lot of birthday cards so that I am ahead of the game and no excuses for not sending them now 🙂
- Take a driving lesson – Booked for 25th March
- Buy fresh flowers – Success -I brought fresh flowers for my mum and then my boyfriend also brought me roses (here)
- Re-join the gym – Success and then some… I rejoined the gym but as well as that I have started with a personal trainer. I feel like it is the time to get fit and be the best that I can be (hello cheese!) but although the sessions are VERY tough I am trying to power through – it gets easier… right??
- Update my Pinterest boards– Success – And you can check them out here. Also, wow you can get lost in Pinterest for hours!
- Try a new restaurant in Galway – Success – we went to the Black Cat and it was delicious – and the full review is now up and can be found here!
- Read two – Success – Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg and also Girl Boss by Sophia Amoruso. Quite the theme last month.
Looking forward to the Black Cat review!
I’ll give you a hint – delicious 🙂 The tapas were very tasty and the atmosphere is really intimate – we will definitely be going back!