Not Paid or Sponsored | No Press Samples | No Affiliate Links
In the Winter months, I am someone who suffers from chapped lips – no matter what I have tried before I always end up with sore lips. I have tried using lip scrubs etc. but when your lips are sore it can be difficult. Then in stepped My go to lip balm – Nuxe Reve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm !!
I already was a fan of the French brand Nuxe, as their Nuxe Reve de Miel hand and Nail Cream is already a constant in my life. You may remember that I mentioned it here before. So when I was suffering from chapped lips, I went back to a brand I loved to see what they had to offer and that was when I found this gem. It is one that people have raved about but I am always slightly dubious when a product doesn’t appear to have any negatives…. but turns out they were right!
This lip balm has turned the condition of my lips around. I no longer come home with sore, chapped lips and I certainly am using my lip scrubs a lot less. The honey in it adds such a great feeling of moisture to your lips, and some of my fine lines appear slightly reduced. I keep one little jar beside my bed and the second in work. It is solid but then melts with the warmth of your lips. When applying you don’t need a lot of product to feel the effects which I think is great. When I am going to bed I put on a little more and wake up with amazingly soft lips. Plus it feels like a little beauty treat before bed 🙂
- Great barrier against the cold on your lips – I feel like I have a layer of protection against the elements
- No parabens – love this fact as I try and avoid them where possible
- You don’t need to apply a lot for it to have an impact on your lips
- Not a strong scent – I so not like to be able to smell my lip balm
- The frosted glass jar looks attractive on my dressing table (sounds silly but it can matter!)
- If the weather is cold then this gets hard and can be difficult to spread on your lips
- Sometimes it can feel slightly grainy, but if you rub your lips together that goes away
- This is a glass jar, and I sadly have lost one already to my tiled bathroom floor
- I always think a tub is slightly unhygienic but I don’t think that this product would work from a tube
Contains at least 79.5 % of natural origin ingredients – No parabens. This is the ingredient list from the website here today 14/03/2017.
INGREDIENTS: CERA ALBA/BEESWAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, OLUS OIL/VEGETABLE OIL, LECITHIN, BEHENOXY DIMETHICONE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, MEL/HONEY, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, ROSA MOSCHATA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CANDELILLA CERA/EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX, ALLANTOIN, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, BHT, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, LIMONENE, CITRAL, LINALOOL, GERANIOL [N0802/D].