You may remember that I recently attended the Athlone Fashion Trail (you can read about it here), well I enjoyed that event so much recently that when I went to the Galway Fashion Trail Press Launch I knew I just had to share the details with you!
The Galway Fashion Trail will be on November 05th 2016 and is open and free to the public. If the previous two fashion trails are anything to go by then this day will be another on of fun and fashion. On the previous ones we went from boutique to boutique and experienced some amazing catwalk shows which showcased both the pieces available in store but also Irish Design. Milliners Brid O’Driscoll and Majella Lennon will showcase their collections on the day and I am looking forward to seeing their pieces.
Be part of Galway Design Week and join Galway’s Fashion Trail to experience a day of runway style shows hosted by local retailers showcasing the latest style from their A/W collections.
Fashion Show Schedule:
- 11am – Colette Latchford
- 11.45am – Greenes (featuring Galway Hat Shop)
- 12.30pm – Treasure Chest
- 1.15pm – Willow
- 2.30pm – Rococo
- 3.15pm – Choice Boutique
- 4pm – Kilkenny Shop
- 4.45pm – Harper
Previous Galway Spring Summer 2016 Fashion Trail
If you would like to read more on the Galway Fashion Trail from last year please find links below to my review of each of the retailers that took part;
- Boutique 1 – Don’t call me Dear – Galway Milliners – link to full post
- Boutique 2 – Willow – Natasha Heaslip – link to full post
- Boutique 3 – Choice – Caithriona King – link to full post
- Boutique 4 – Kilkenny – Andrea Tighe – link to full post
- Boutique 5 – PIA – Vivianne Martin – link to full post
- Boutique 6 – Treasure Chest – Suzie Mahony – link to full post
- Boutique 7 – Gosh Shoes – Galway Hat Shop – link to full post
- Boutique 8 – Colette Latchford – Brid O’Driscoll – link to full post
If you cannot attend but want to follow along then we will all be using the hashtags #itwbn and #GalwayFashionTrail on Social Media.